Tuesday, March 1, 2011

for the iPad


I made this for my husband's iPad awhile ago, but never got a chance to take any pictures because he always keeps it in his briefcase and takes it to work with him.

When I showed him what I had, he picked out this fat quarter of Riley Blake fabric, and I lined it with some red felt left over from Christmas crafts, then slapped on some velcro and it was done in no time at all. I'm getting much faster, but I still can't stitch a perfectly straight line!


I've been putting customized tags on everything lately after reading this book. She has you stitch little felt tags for each of the projects and I really like the way a tag finishes off a handmade item. I gave my husband a little star, which he said was too "cicciotto" (chubby). I told him to live with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment